Musense Project Multiplier Event: Embedding IT and Cyber in music training and performance (06-07 October 2023)
Within the scope of MUSENSE Project, the event "Embedding IT and Cyber in music training and performance" will be organized by the Ionian University in Corfu, Greece, on 06-07 October 2023 at the Ionian Academy in Corfu as both an online and offline event.
This international conference on technology and music performance, will address inter-disciplinarityy and trans-disciplinarity in music, augmented reality, multimedia technologies and distance & cyber performance both as new skills for music students and as entrepreneurial opportunities for the creative industries.
The event will include presentations and discussions of the MUSense's project results. A training activity titled: "Design thinking method to exploit innovative ideas in music training through distance" will be also offered to participants.
This unique learning and networking opportunity is open internationally to:
- Music, art and IT students
- Music teachers / trainers of primary and secondary schools, Music Schools and Conservatories
- Education administrative staff
- Professionals from creative & cultural industry
- Educational actors from HEIS and private sectorial field
- Entrepreneurs from companies acting in the field of performing arts
- NGOs and foundations from the sector of music and entertainment
- Local, regional and National authorities
- Educational experts
Looking forward to join us in Corfu or Online?
Please fill in the registration form. An email with detailed information will be sent to registered participants before the event.
The event is completely free of charge and it is co-financed by the Erasmus+ Programme.
Please note that representatives of Higher Education Institutions can use Erasmus Mobility Funds for Staff Training to finance their trip to Corfu. Do not miss this great lifelong learning opportunity to update your digital skills and meet international peers.
Please find the full programme attached and the online application available at: https://forms.gle/tbvpJBbzjGG9p3Cw7